tirsdag den 25. maj 2010

Kiehl's

I can really recommend trying Kiehl's "ACAI family" - my skin has become less irritated since i started using them.




Seriously magic!

I love Kiehl's. I simply can't live without their products - they give me a much more natural feel than other products I've ever tried. I also like the fact that they have been in the field since 1851 which really underlines their expertise within skincare knowledge.

During my trip to NY (and in honor of Earth Day) Kiehl's introduced a funky looking collaboration with celebs' like Pharrell Williams, Jeff Koons, Julianne Moore and Malia Jones to raise funds and awareness for Rainforest Alliance, which is dedicated to sustaining biodiversity and ensuring sustainable livelihoods. They created a limited a Limited Edition label for Kiehl's Acai Damage-Protecting Toning Mist which you can see on the picture above.

Unfortunately Copehnhagen Airport is the only place (in Denmark) where you can shop Kiehl's at the moment - but it seems as though they soon are opening more shops in Denmark so keep an eye on Kiehls.com. I'm hooked.

Source: kiehls.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar