tirsdag den 6. april 2010

If You Love Gossip Girl.....


Beautiful dress from Lorick's spring 2009 collection

Spring 2010 collection - I need those dotted shorts!

I admit it - I love Gossip Girl. The perfect mix of fashion, drama and love has got me smitten and I can't help staring at that glamerous Upper East Side life once a week.
If you, like me, have a craving for the clothes from Elenor Waldorf you should take a look at her "ghost"-designer Abigail Lorick. The collections (of course featured on GG) are so elegant and cool. XOXO

Source: Abigail Lorick

1 kommentar:

  1. I love gossip girl clothes! In the last episode Serena's dress was stunning! I would give everything to have it.
    http://www.gossipgirlfan.org/gallery/albums/Gossip%20Girl/Episode%20Stills/S3/3x20/008.jpg

    Marta

    SvarSlet