tirsdag den 16. marts 2010

My House of Holland Crush






We all know House of Holland. Crazy, quirky and maybe a little bit too much? But then again, isn't it just liberating? Some probably think that HOH looses some of its "IT-factor" by continuously having a gang of "IT-girls" and funky teenagers as fans but why if I may ask? And no - it is not "parisienne chic" nor is it classic - but it is fun. That is the adjective that style.com uses in their review of the Fall 2010RTW adding "....but then, so is Topshop". My responce: who said that being young isn't about being load and standing out? :-)

I personally find the collection Lush-tastic and it could not have represented the true spirit of Henry Holland any better. The stripes, the colours, the bandannas.. What a show-off but I LOVE IT! As a student I am on a budget but I couldn't help my self from (joining the fan-club) and buying af pair of the House of Holland for Pretty Polly stockings to pimp up my outfits on a dull day. (The one with the houses). Get them from prettypolly.co.uk or nelly.com

Source: style.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar